This unique au pair programme will give you the opportunity to immerse yourself in Chinese culture, work with children, teach them English and also improve your Chinese language skills while you are there.
You can stay with a family for a maximum of 12 months and minimum of 3 months. Most Au Pairs are placed in Shanghai, Beijing, Hangzhou and Ningbo.
What to expect
• An au pair works maximum of 30 hours per week
• An au pair’s pocket money is between 1000 – 1500 CNY at least per month
• An au pair is entitled to 2 weeks of paid holiday per 12 months
• An au pair gets free food and accommodation
• An au pair gets 1 and half days off per week and a minimum of one full weekend once per month
Is this programme for you?
Every au pair will receive
• Insurance paid by our partner agency
• Flight ticket allowance
• Free Mandarin classes (4hrs per week)
• List of all au pairs placed in your area
• Public transport card
• Shanghai map
• SIM card
• Orientation training – 2 days of cultural and language training held in Shanghai . Accommodation is provided by our partner agency