Au Pair must be between 17 – 30 years old
- Minimum length of stay is 1 month – and maximum 2 years
- We can place friends wanting to be in the same area
- You will be able to attend Spanish lessons around 6 hours per week
- 85% of the families are repeat clients and you will get references from the previous au pairs
- All our families pick up the au pairs at the airport on the day of arrival
- You will get a welcome pack with contacts for the other au pairs, Facebook group etc.
What to expect
- 30 hours work per week
- 1.5 or 2 days off, usually at the weekend
- Babysitting 1-2 evenings per week
- Own bedroom + full board + 75€ per week
- 1 week paid holiday for every 6 months
- Families who are not living in a city centre contribute to the transport costs
- The main duty is to look after the children. Most of the families have a cleaner and the au pairs just help with light domestic tasks.
If you are interested please contact us and we will send you an application pack.
Au Pair in Spain was last modified: February 8, 2016 by