- If you would like to have an au pair in your family please contact us and we will assist you. You can fill in the registration form and send it to us by email or post. Registration with us is free!
- We will contact you after we receive your form and will arrange a meeting (if possible) or phone call where we can discuss details, your requirements and needs.
- We will then send you details of potential candidates. Their file will include their Application Form with photos, Dear Family letter, references, medical and police check.
- If you like any of the candidates we will arrange a Skype call for you. We can send you Tips for Interview.
If all goes well and you would like to offer the position to the au pair you will be asked to write an Invitation Letter.
- Invitation letter outlines pocket money, hours, holidays, description of what help would be expected etc. We will provide you with a sample letter.
- If the au pair is happy with the letter the placement is confirmed and the au pair will book her travel to the UK.
During the placement we are on hand to offer advice and support to the au pair and the family in case of any problems that may arise.
How we work was last modified: February 8, 2016 by