Twinkle Au Pairs are registered with the Information Commissioner’s office and comply with the Data Protection Act. Please see below the guidelines quoted from the Information Commissioner’s Office website:
The Data Protection Act requires all organisations which handle personal information to comply with a number of important principles regarding privacy and disclosure. The Act states that anyone who processes personal information must comply with eight principles. These state that information must be:
• Fairly and lawfully processed.
• Processed for limited purposes.
• Adequate, relevant and not excessive.
• Accurate and up to date.
• Not kept for longer than is necessary.
• Processed in line with individuals’ rights.
• Not transferred to other countries without adequate protection.
We collect the data from Registration Form you complete.
We will use the personal data that you provide to us:
• To provide the service (introduction of Au Pair/Nanny to a family)
The information you provide is only used by us, our Partner Agents and Au Pair candidates for the sole purpose of the Au Pair search and introduction process.
We collect personal information from you that are relevant to the introduction process of Au Pairs/Nannies to families, allowing us to introduce relevant Au Pair/Nanny candidates to you.
We will not disclose your information to other parties without your permission unless we are legally required to do so.
We do not publish any personal data on our website.