All au pairs placed by our agency will receive:
• Ongoing support during the placement
• Welcome Email including Guidance for Au Pairs + contacts for au pairs we placed in their area
• “Welcome to the UK” – The Au Pair Handbook
• UK SIM card
• Access to BAPAA “Au Pair Friends” website and our mobile APP called “AuPairs UK”
• Discount on medical/travel insurance
• Discount on entry tickets to UK attractions and theme parks
• Discount on day/weekend trips and tours
• Invitation to our Au Pair meetings in Oxford
• Invitation to BAPAA events in London
All Host Families will receive:
- Our support from the beginning of their registration. You will be provided with Tips for Interview, sample of the Invitation Letter and Guidance for Host Families.
- The families are also very welcome to visit the BAPAA “Au Pair Friends” website, which has a Host Families section, with guidance and information on a variety of subjects.
- You can also take an advantage of the discounted entry tickets to UK attractions and theme parks!
- We can offer to our host families and their au pairs a unique online training programme for Au Pairs created by Babyem for a discounted price of £50. This 6 hour interactive training programme provides practical training in essential areas including working as an Au Pair, child safety, healthy eating, child development and activities, building relationships with your host family, caring for babies and young children safely and managing behaviour. This course uses a variety of instructional videos from industry experts as well as case studies, quizzes and downloads in order to help Au Pairs develop life skills and confidence. On completion of the course Au Pairs will receive a certificate of attendance endorsed by BAPAA (The British Au Pair Agencies Association).